Phillip S. Porter, MBA & Dr. Janice M. Porter
Authors, Certified Wealth Educators (CWE), Certified Soft Skills Trainers (CSST)
Phillip & Dr. Janice Porter are visionaries, family elders, business leaders and passionate family wealth educators. This dynamite team has educated, mentored, inspired, and provided proven tools and resources to individuals, families, and family-owned businesses to help families achieve their goals and dreams. Collectively, they have over 50 years of leadership and teaching experience in faith-based, corporate America, public education, and nonprofit sectors.
Phillip S. Porter: Chairman, CEO, Generations Empowerment Enterprises, LLC
Dr. Janice M. Porter: President, Global Family Success Institute
• As 2nd generations of elders in an exceptionally large African American family who has lived a vision driven family lifestyle for 5 decades, they:
o Co-founded Generations Empowerment Enterprises, LLC (GEE) a privately held African American family-owned business. Under their leadership, the company expanded by adding the Global Family Success Institute – Online Family School of Wealth.
o Established a 10-member family board of directors that has effectively managed their family businesses and heir’s property.
o Successful engaged and inspired over 25 members of their family from three generations to financially invest in the family business which includes real estate.
o Successfully eliminated over $50,000 in personal debt within 36 months by living a multigenerational family lifestyle based on their family vision.
• Presented at the National Association of African American Studies & Affiliates Virtual National Conference on the topic “The 10 Best Practices of Successful Families” in 2020.
• Created and implemented the “Wealth Educator Certification” and “Heirs Property Probate Readiness” programs that are offered online and onsite through local community nonprofits, faith-based organizations, and businesses.
• Wrote and published eight books. Their top seller “The Power In A Vision Driven Family Workbook” became extremely popular and propelled them to create and facilitate a series of multigenerational family success webinars and workshops nationwide.
• Dr. Janice Porter is the Co-Founder of Friendship Academy of the Arts K-6 Charter School, Minneapolis, MN, which was honored as a National Blue-Ribbon School in 2016.
• Phillip Porter served as the Chair of the Board of Directors and Director of Finance Ministry at Greater Friendship M.B. Church.
• Phillip and Dr. Janice Porter are proud HBCU graduates.
They have been married for four decades and are the proud parents of four children, and two grandchildren.