Soft Skills Assessment
Please rate yourself based on workplace behaviors outlined in the Soft Skills Assessment.
It may be beneficial to compare yourself to others you have observed in similar settings to offer the most accurate overview of your current soft skills.
- Select the response that best represents where you fall, relative to others.
- If you have not experienced a particular behavior first-hand, rely on your knowledge in business or the workplace and choose the best response based upon your understanding. We do not expect anyone to score high in all areas!
- It is very unlikely that any person is truly outstanding in all of the dimensions.
- We seek a realistic indication of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Rating all as “high” on all behaviors or exaggerating your ratings can hinder rather than help your assessment results and soft skills development.
Thank you in advance for your time and input!
I present information to groups in a clear and understandable manner
I maintain good relationships with others
I strive to succeed in the face of obstacles
I act friendly towards others, even strangers
I take initiative on projects
I establish and maintain collaborations with others in work environments
I remain committed to my business and personal goals
I work on a problem until I succeed
I aggressively organize the actions of others to complete tasks on time or ahead of schedule
I frequently try to learn how to use new technology
I cope effectively with stress to the extent that others are impressed with my ability to thrive under pressure
I adjust easily to new tasks and or work environments
I take initiative in organizing and leading the activities of group members
I easily build rapport with new team members, no matter the work environment or my role within the work environment
I build rapport with others
I evaluate alternative actions and the consequences that follows
I hold things together during a crises or tough times
I take time to understand the point that others are making
I learn new things on my own
I respond well to feedback from others
Please provide the following information to see results