Positions: Volunteer Honorary Doctorate Degree Program Committee Member
Job Summary: This is a remote volunteer role for an Honorary Doctorate Degree Program Committee Member. Provide active support in the growth of the West Coast Bible College & Seminary Honorary Doctorate Degree Program. The program’s goal is to honor distinguished people throughout the United States in the following categories who have dedicated their lives to the advancement of our community:
- Ministers of Music & Worship Leaders
- Nonprofit Leaders
- Teachers, Professors & Coaches
- Business Owners & Professionals
- Education: Master or Doctorate Degree preferred
- Experience: Leadership experience in the following fields:
- Education (Teacher, Professor, Coach, etc.)
- Corporate, Small Business, Entrepreneurship
- Motivated with a can-do attitude
- Active in the community
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in reviewing and evaluating applications.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and uphold integrity of the process
- Identify and nominate qualified people for an Honorary Doctorate Degree in Ministry.
- Upon request review nomination applications.
- Attend the monthly zoom committee meetings.
- Promote the Honorary Doctorate Degree Program on your social media platforms.
- Promote the Honorary Doctorate Degree Program with your network.
- Assist with the Honorary Doctorate Degree Ceremony. (Optional)
Meeting Days: 1st Wednesdays
Meeting Time: 11am – 12noon CST
To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org – Include your resume and the reasons you will make a good member of our committee
Application Deadline: December 5, 2023
The mission of West Coast Bible College & Seminary is to honor God by educating and ministering to a diverse community of students for the purpose of developing servant-leaders who will radically impact the world where they live with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.