Volunteer Position: Honorary Doctorate Degree Program Acceptance Committee Member
Position Summary: Provide active support in the growth of the West Coast Bible College & Seminary Honorary Doctorate Degree Program. The program’s goal is to honor distinguished people throughout the United States in the following categories who have dedicated their lives to the advancement of our community:
- Ministers of Music & Worship Leaders
- Nonprofit Leaders
- Teachers, Professors & Coaches
- Business Owners & Professionals
- Education: Master or Doctorate Degree preferred
- Experience: Leadership experience in the following fields:
- Education (Teacher, Professor, Coast, etc.)
- Corporate, Small Business, Entrepreneurship
- Motivated with a can-do attitude.
- Active in the community
- Identify and nominate qualified people for an Honorary Doctorate Degree in Ministry.
- Upon request review nomination applications.
- Attend the monthly zoom committee meetings.
- Promote the Honorary Doctorate Degree Program on your social media platforms.
- Promote the Honorary Doctorate Degree Program with your network.
- Assist with the Honorary Doctorate Degree Ceremony.
Meeting Days: 1st Wednesdays
Meeting Time: TBD
To Apply: Email email@example.com
- Include the reasons you will make a good member of this committee.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2023
The mission of West Coast Bible College & Seminary is to honor God by educating and ministering to a diverse community of students for the purpose of developing servant-leaders who will radically impact the world where they live with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.