Join Our Team to Honor Distinguished Members in the Community
Positions: Volunteer Honorary Doctorate Degree Program Committee Member
Job Summary: Provide active support in the growth of the West Coast Bible College & Seminary Honorary Doctorate Degree Program. The program’s goal is to honor distinguished people throughout the United States in the following categories who have dedicated their lives to the advancement of our community:
- Ministers of Music & Worship Leaders
- Nonprofit Leaders
- Teachers, Professors & Coaches
- Business Owners & Professionals
- Nominate a minimum of 10 qualified people per year for an Honorary Doctorate Degree in Ministry. Nominate at least three candidates within the first 15 days. Willing to place a follow-up phone call with the people you nominate.
- Promote the Honorary Doctorate Degree Program on your social media platforms.
- Promote the Honorary Doctorate Degree Program with your network.
- Upon request review nomination applications.
- Attend the monthly zoom committee meetings.
- Assist with the Honorary Doctorate Degree Ceremony.
Meeting Days: 1st Wednesdays
Meeting Time: 11am – 12noon CST
To Apply: Email email@example.com Include your resume and a cover letter that provides the reasons you will make a good committee member.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
The mission of West Coast Bible College & Seminary is to honor God by educating and ministering to a diverse community of students for the purpose of developing servant-leaders who will radically impact the world where they live with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Each year more than 2,000 honorary degrees are bestowed upon outstanding leaders each year in the United States alone. The Honorary Doctorate is the highest form of academic achievement as colleges and universities reserve this distinction for those who made a positive, sustainable impact on the lives of others.
Global Family Success Institute a Division of Generations Empowerment Enterprises, LLC is collaborating and has agreed to leading the West Coast Bible College & Seminary Honorary Doctorate Degree Program Committee.